Hope you guys had an awesome 3 day weekend! Mine was so relaxing that my brain is still on the beach! So I thought it would be fun to do another “10 Things” list of what can give anybody bad nightmares (or have them running away in sheer terror!) Gotta put these random brain farts to good use! LOL
- Ashton Kutcher taking on the Charlie’s role on Two and Half Men: I love me some Ashton but he is not Charlie Sheen. Watching him trying to fill his shoes is a very, very scary thing! So Not #Winning!
- Kobe playing a superhero: After watching Black Mamba, I still have nightmares! The bad story line, the bad acting, oh no! I can’t take it!!
- Baby Monitors: After seeing this movie, I am a firm believer that these things are EVIL!
- Planet of the Apes remake: The last remake was soo bad, I’m horrified to see how this franchise could get any worse.
- Zombie Romance Novels: Nothing against romance novels, but I just think this would be a really scary combination! Undead love??? Ewww….
- Charlie Sheen in drag: OMG I can’t even imagine. No amount of tiger blood could fix that!
- Creepy Clown Faces in the Dark: Poltergeist made this a universally frightening thing!
- Another SAW movie: I’m scared of this and not in a good way. The original Jigsaw died in what, movie 2? So why do they keep going??
- Human Centipede 2: Did you see the first one?? I’m scared to see how much grosser that movie can get…
- The Liberace Museum: All that gold trim, fur, and glitter??!! See me running in the other direction in fear for my fashionable life!
You turn to participate in the madness!! What scares you death (besides the obvious stuff)?
Photos courtesy of: listal.com, mahalo.com, jawsonline.com, sunrisehaven.net